There are many ways you can help out felons. However the best way you one can do this is to start blogging about the issues felons face. Not only can this help these people, but you can also make a decent amount of profit from it. However your main focus should always be on helping other felons. You can even take donations and make good money!
Starting a blog is very simple. In fact you could get an activist blog up and running in just a few minutes if you follow this guide. It is very easy to do.
So you have decided to create a blog. Don’t worry this is extremely simple.
You basically sign up for an account and start talking about issues. It is that quick.
1. Click on the this Bluehost link. You will get a special discount by using this link. Click on the area that says “get started now”
2. You will be taken to a screen where you are to select your plan. The best option is the second one that is labeled most popular. Once you see how easy blogging is, you may want to start making other websites and blogs. The slight price difference is well worth the ability to do so.
3. Once you have selected your plan you will be given an option to choose a domain name. This domain name will be how people get to your blog. For example this blog is named sexoffenderjobs.com. You may have to try a few times to get a domain that is not taken.
4. Next you will need to enter your account information. This form is pretty standard and should quite simple to fill out. Make sure you use a valid email address.
5. Once you have submitted the form you will be asked to confirm all of your choices. This is where you select the options you are choosing. I absolutely highly recommend clicking the domain privacy protection for only a dollar extra a month.
6. Once you have payed for everything you can now sign into your account. On the second menu bar at the top there will be a link called cpanel. Go ahead and click that. Once you are there, there will be an icon in the middle of the page that says install wordpress. Click on that icon.
7. You will be taken to a screen that will let you start a brand new install of WordPress. The button will be green and will most likely say either start or install.
8. Click on the drop down menu box and select your domain name. then click check domain.
9. Once you check the domain you will have to check two boxes the first one will give you the advanced options you need to login to your site. The other is simply stating that you have read the terms and conditions. Once you have selected those you will see something that looks similar to the image below. The site name or title is just what the name of your site is. It is a good idea to use your domain name in this area without the www. or .com attached to it. This ones is “Hire Felons”. Make sure you write down your admin username and password. You will need these to log into the site. After you have done this click install now. It should install fairly fast.
10. The install of your website should not take very long. Within a minute or so. Just keep that page open and running. After it has completed the install you are going to want to go to your website and type /wp-admin after it. An example of this is www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin This is going to be where you will log into your site form now on.
11. Now that you have logged in you will want to hover of the posts option and then select add new.
12. Once this page is open you will be able to type in the name of your post and also write whatever it is that you want to. when you are done just hit publish and then type in your website domain and then you can view your content.